Instant Products Group provides a diverse range of professional hire products to metropolitan and regional communities. We believe that it is essential to respect our natural environment and implement sustainable working practices. We are committed to protecting the environment and preventing pollution by adhering to The Environment Protection Act, Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 and ISO 14001:2004 based on the requirements of the standard.
We will achieve this by:
- Conserving the environment and treating natural resources with care.
- Working towards ecologically sustainable development which gives consideration to the environmental impact of our business activities.
- Adopting a: reduce, reuse and recycle approach.
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets through the HSE Plan to ensure continued improvement.
- Ensuring that project planning, development and implementation will include consideration of alternatives to mitigate or reduce negative impacts on the environment.
- Stringently complying with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Continuing to seek, evaluate and use, when appropriate, new technologies and methodologies that enhance the ability to conduct operations in a manner that reduces environmental impacts.
- Minimising the generation of solid and hazardous wastes to an extent economically and technically feasible.
- Effectively communicate this Environmental policy to staff and clients
The Managing team of Instant Products Group shall ensure that all necessary resources and support will be available to ensure the successful application of this policy. This policy applies to all Instant Products Group employees, contractors and other personnel and public involved in activities pertaining to Instant Products Group activities.
Instant Products Group and its member businesses are accredited to ISO 14001:2004 for the design, manufacture, assembly, hire, delivery and servicing of transportable buildings and portable sanitation products including portable toilets, portable showers, toilet blocks and ablutions.