At Instant Products Group, our Occupational Health and Safety Policy summarises the essential elements of our commitment for excellence and includes:
- Understanding and satisfying the needs and expectations of identified interested parties when establishing S.M.A.R.T business objectives;
- Fulfilling relevant statutory and legal obligations including applicable international and Australian Standards, with internal company requirements and satisfying interested parties’ needs and expectations
- Developing and maintaining a health & safety culture that aims to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks;
- Adopting the philosophy of continuous improvement to ensure that our OH&S management system is continuously evolving, and one which is appropriate to the company’s context and purpose, and progressing in achieving and exceeding the established health & safety objectives and targets; and
- Encouraging engagement and promotion of health and safety responsibilities and accountabilities amongst all employees and relevant interested parties through consultation, education, training, coaching, supervision and effective communication.
We are committed to providing the required leadership, management and resources and we will ensure that the OH&S Policy is reviewed annually, understood by and communicated to all interested parties.
The Managing Director of Instant Products Group shall ensure that all necessary resources and support will be available to ensure the successful application and implementation of this policy.