Instant Products Group is committed to establishing and maintaining an integrated management system to control the quality of the company’s management and processes to achieve client satisfaction and an assured level of quality.Instant Products Group will comply with all relevant Legislation and other construction industry and Client specific requirements.
Instant Products Group will achieve this objective by;
- The commitment to implement a quality assurance system based on the requirements of international standard ISO 9001:2008.
- Ensuring the involvement of each individual in taking responsibility for the quality of their own work.
- Adhering to company procedures ensuring that quality goals are met, and should problems arise, they are resolved promptly and in a manner that will prevent recurrence.
- Ensuring that all processes used in our system are regularly reviewed and construction techniques improved whenever and wherever necessary.
- Adopting a philosophy of continuous improvement ensuring our quality system is a continuously evolving program, and one which is relevant to the company’s organizational aims and goals, as well as meeting the needs and expectations of our clients.
The Managing Director of Instant Products Group shall ensure that all necessary resources and support will be available to ensure the successful application of this policy. This policy applies to all Instant Products Group employees, contractors and other personnel involved in activities pertaining to Instant Products Group‘s activities.
Instant Products Group and its member businesses are accredited to ISO 9001:2008 for the design, manufacture, assembly, hire, delivery and servicing of transportable buildings and portable sanitation products including portable toilets, portable showers, toilet blocks and ablutions.